Madrid square single friction baseplate spigot & slimline domical cover
Most Popular Choice For DIY
Stainless Steel 2205 is a superior duplex stainless steel. It features elevated levels of chemical components enabling superior strength and corrosion/pitting resistance. SS2205 is commonly used in harsh marine environments.
Base Plate Advantages:
- Made from stainless steel 2205
- Contemporary tapered top to comply with ‘no toe hold’ requirements.
- Base plate has four countersunk holes to enable flush fixing. 100mm SS316 countersunk timber screws available (hex drive head) for affixing to timber
- Square shape with minimal visible fixings
- Recessed friction plate for neat finish
Tapered packer included (1mm to 1.5mm) to enable tilt adjustment of glass.